If you hold a current offshore investment that is not being actively managed, Austen Morris Associates have the resources, time, skill and experience to deliver the level of service and investment growth that you deserve.
The choice is simple, through our dedicated Wealth Management Team, we are able to deliver an unprecedented level of service to each and every client that has employed the services of our company.
It is our experience that many offshore investment clients are simply not receiving recommendations or service from their original financial adviser or the company they originally took advice from, simply because contact has been lost. By having a dedicated Wealth Management team and also an individual consultant within that team to cater to your needs, it has been proven that this in itself dictates higher investment returns for our individual and corporate clients. Having managed the client’s investments for over two decades, we know that active management and greater levels of service will equal higher investment returns.
Five Easy Steps to Transfer Your Offshore Investment
• Confirm Transfer: The transfer can be done immediately and easily over the phone or via skype. There is no charge from your product provider for transferring the management of your portfolio.
• Sign Letter: We will send one letter to the product provider that administers your offshore investment, which will require your signature.
• Start Service: Your investment will be transferred to Austen Morris Associates once your product provider receives the letter, this will trigger our Wealth Management Service, and your personal consultant will contact you directly to begin managing your portfolio.
• Regular Service: You will begin to receive all our services within the following calendar quarter, including a personal login to the Wealth Management Service, regular contact from your dedicated client services manager, recommendations quarterly.
Features of Transferring Your Offshore Investment
• You will be given a dedicated Consultant within the Wealth Management Team • Regular portfolio recommendations delivered through your online client-friendly interface • Daily investment valuations • Online access to investment information 24 hours a day • Graphical fund performance • Alerts, stop-loss or profit-take • All assets on one system (investments in-house and out-house) • Customized portfolio recommendations • Automated system for delivering and accepting portfolio recommendations • Easy to use client interface
If you hold a current offshore investment that is underperforming or unaligned with your financial goals, we are here to help turn things around. Austen Morris Associates have the resources, time, skills and experience to assist with Portfolio Rescue. We will assess your current holdings, transfer the management of the portfolio and provide you with restructuring options, delivering the level of service and investment growth that you deserve.
What is the cost to employ Austen Morris Associates?
A flat fee of 1% of funds under management will be deducted from your investment on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis depending on the product provider that administers your investment vehicle.
AMA Client Testimonials
“I’ve been always targeted by many financial advisors and International investment groups over the years. I have had one fund with an offshore investment group before which I canceled in 2008 and since then I was uncertain if I should do something again. I met Kirk in 2014 and he kept contact with me over the next few years. In 2017 I thought of investing and starting some fund and I have immediately contacted Kirk since he has left a very strong impression as a competent, pleasant, and very well informed advisor. Now I have a few funds with AMA and I am very happy with the service level, professionalism, and guidance from Kirk. I am very confident that I will reach my future goals.”
Ivan Stefanovic - Commercial Director - Scania
“Chad is a pleasure work with, throughout my dealings with him he has always maintained care for our relationship over and above my portfolio. He has ensured our communication and working timelines are met to the highest standard. I’ve found Chad to be very thorough and more than happy to take the time always to keep me updated and continue to answer all questions in a timely and professional manner. He is also very personable and courteous, with a keen attitude to deliver the best service. Chad keeps updated on current market developments and regulations, and his attention to detail and analysis of my portfolio has been most informative and insightful. In my opinion, Chad is a knowledgeable and professional advisor, and I feel comfortable entrusting my international arrangements and overall portfolio management to him. I would happily recommend Chad to others who require assistance regarding their financial planning.”
Warren Drue - Partner- WEBBER WENTZEL
“Warwick Hamilton has, since 2014, been the financial advisor dealing with the proceeds of my UK pension, invested via QROPS in an STM Pension Transfer Plan. I am sure that I am not his biggest client but you would not think so, given the excellent support and service that he gives me. I have been continuously impressed by the way he ensures that these investments are managed to perform well, align with my risk profile; and with his ethical, informative, honest and straightforward way of handling those affairs. I have kept these investments with Warwick despite approaches to change financial advisors because he ensures that I am kept well informed and I trust him.”