Leith leads with an in-depth knowledge surrounding the global make up of investments and ever-changing regulatory frameworks. Leith has a background in personal wealth portfolios, assisting high net worth individuals across the globe. He also maintains detailed knowledge of expatriate domicile and tax complications, ensuring he can identify clients who would benefit from specialized advice. He has continued to be a top-performing Global advisor which has earned him the respect of his peers and a well-respected name in the industry. He has also spent extensive time working internationally while signing and liaising with clients across the globe. In an industry where face-to-face relationship building is paramount, the ability to foster relationships remotely is a testament to his business and client service abilities.
• Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments – London
• Founding Member of the Investment Committee for Austen Morris Associates Africa
• United States Registered Representative
• In his first year with AMA, he finished 2nd best performing Consultant across Africa.
• Structured a partnership with an SEC-regulated Investment Advisory (RIA) firm in the United States to expand AMAs offering, assisting ex-pats through Austen Morris Global
• Promoted to Senior Consultant at the age of 25 – successfully met the promotional requirements in his first year with AMA.
• At the age of 22 progressed to become the manager of the Business Development department of an International Advisory Firm in their Johannesburg, South Africa office.
• Participant in all major cycle race events throughout South Africa
• Avid sportsman participating in various Iron Man events
“Leith has been a pleasure to work with and throughout our dealings has always maintained care for our relationship over and above my portfolio, the emphasis is always placed on family and long term goals that are not limited to my own but my families also, this is very important to me. The simplicity of conducting business virtually through videoconference calls as well as the exchange of paperwork through private courier has ensured our communication and timelines are kept to the highest standard. Being in different countries has its challenges yet Leith has made it feel as if we are just a few streets away from each other! I have found Leith to be very thorough and more than happy to take the time to always keep me updated and continue to answer all questions in a timely and professional manner. He is also very personable and courteous, with a keen attitude to deliver the best service. Leith keeps himself current with market developments and regulations, and his attention to detail and analysis of my portfolio has been most informative and insightful. ln, my opinion, Leith is a knowledgeable and professional advisor and l feel comfortable entrusting my international arrangements and overall planning to him. Leith has acquired several new customers through my endorsements, based on, my personal dealings with him and the confidence that he instils through his professional approach. I would continue to recommend Leith to others who require assistance regarding their international financial and investment planning”. Steve Mannell – De Beers Group
“In our new business process, we are rigorous in terms of the advisory organizations that we wish to undertake business with. We consider AMA to be the leading advisory group in South Africa and China, driven by individuals, who have outstanding attention to detail and a real passion for delivering positive client outcomes. In an industry, which has become increasingly fragmented, the level of stability and professionalism within their senior team makes it easy for us to deal with, in an ever-changing international pensions landscape. We have always found AMA’s team to be at the forefront of adapting to these changes.” Stewart Davies, CEO for Momentum Pensions