Thank you to all guests who attended the Austen Morris Associates Private Client Dinner featuring Walton International on Thursday 2nd February at The Westin Beijing Chaoyang Room. Guests were hosted by Senior Partners Wade Dawson and Erwin Verschueren, Senior Regional Associate Bill Longstreet and treated to a sumptuous menu with wine pairings during the evening whilst speakers of the evening included Nick Rickett of Walton International Investments who presented the latest on land investments in the US.
The evening began with bubbles and canapés including Carpaccio of beef mustard and herb crust, green asparagus, shaved reggiano smoked trout, chive pancakes, crème fraiche, keta caviar, glazed pears with dolcelatte, rocket, parma ham, chorizo and shrimp tarts and lime gremolata. Followed by a beautiful dinner which started with a duck cured foie gras slab served with brioche French toast, confit duck, orange marmalade and bacon crisps followed by lobster poached lobster coins, truffle potato salad, green beans and porcini mushrooms. The main course was veal parma wrapped, hearty beef ribs, grange bubble and squeak, plump prunes, confit shallots, black pudding and of course a decadent dessert; marrow gravy with crisp poached pear, chocolate ganache, cherry glaze with pistachio crisp.
Walton International General Information:
• The Walton Group is a group of asset management and real estate companies concentrating on the acquisition, planning and management of strategically located undeveloped land in North America.
• The Walton Group manages, has exited or has under contract approximately 58,000 acres of land in North America.* (*Approximate acreage as of February 1, 2010).
• The economic environment as a result of the housing-led recession in the United States has created a tremendous opportunity for the Walton Group. As a buyer in a down market, Walton has a distinct advantage over its leveraged competitors that are being forced to liquidate their good assets at reduced prices.
• Walton intends to be well-positioned alongside its individual investors through ownership of strategically located lands in these areas in order to benefit when the economy regains its strength and development resumes.
• Walton follows a disciplined business strategy within four distinct pillars of strength for the benefit of their investors. Within each pillar, Walton employs “best in field” industry experts to ensure quality asset management.
Please also feel free to visit www.waltoninternational.com for further information.
Dino Wang Is Celebrating 12 Years With Austen Morris Associates.
Today we recognise Dino Wang for her 12-year work anniversary with Austen Morris Associates. Thank you for your efforts and commitment to the team Dino, we look